Insolvency and Bankruptcy
We have considerable experience acting for both individuals and Insolvency Practitioners on all aspects of personal insolvency and bankruptcy related matters.
We can advise on :-
- Bankruptcy and filing for bankruptcy
- Service of Statutory Demands and opposing Statutory Demands (especially those presented by HMRC)
- Opposing Bankruptcy Petitions especially presented by HMRC
- Defending and opposing claims by Official Receivers and Trustees in Bankruptcy
- Property including the position on equity in the matrimonial home and other assets
- Applying to annul a bankruptcy order
- Bankruptcy Restriction Orders and Income Payment Arrangements and Orders
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- Transactions at an undervalue
- HMRC claims and time to pay arrangement
- Property issues and claims to equity in property
- Pension issues
Richard Etheridge is meticulous in his attention to detail and handles negotiations very carefully"