European legislation that is in place in this Country provides you as the Consumer a right to claim damages where your injury has occurred as a result of you using a defective product. Rogers & Norton Solicitors have successfully sued retailers and manufacturers on behalf of their clients that have suffered injury whilst using defective products. Examples of cases which could give rise to a claim include:-
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with defective toys.
- Claims against Hairdressing Salons as a result of injuries to the hair and scalp.
- Injuries caused by unsafe medical products.
- Injuries caused by defective equipment or appliances in the home.
- Injuries caused by exploding canisters.
- Illness or injury caused by defective water supplies.