Road Traffic Accidents
There are thousands of road traffic accidents a day and many of these result in serious injury and fatalities each year. Rogers & Norton have a large and experienced road traffic accident department with expertise in dealing with all types of claim, from the most straightforward to those of a catastrophic nature requiring rehabilitation. Even if the claim relates to a hit and run accident or if the driver of the other vehicle was not insured, road accident compensation can still be recovered via statutory schemes with the Motor Insurers Bureau.
Rogers & Norton Solicitors act on a national basis for the victims of road traffic accidents. We are successful in recovering damages in excess of 95% of the claims we accept and succeed in many claims where other Solicitors have advised that the client should either accept a low award or abandon their claim.
You may have Legal Expense Insurance which nominates Solicitors. You are not compelled to accept the nomination of Solicitor and on most occasions have the right to choose your personal injury lawyer. On these occasions Rogers & Norton Solicitors will assist in ensuring that where instructed Rogers & Norton benefit from the cover under the policy of Legal Expense Insurance.
Examples of road traffic accident claims that can be successfully pursued include:
- whiplash injuries
- brain and spinal injuries
- claims on behalf of children
- claims made by passengers in both cars and on public transport
- injuries to motor cyclists
- injuries of the utmost severity
- claims involving uninsured drivers
- injuries suffered whilst you are a pedestrian
- injuries caused by defective vehicles or unsecured loads
- injuries caused by defects caused to vehicles following a service at a garage