Doctors Practices & Healthcare
Over the last 10 years, Rogers & Norton have developed a strong reputation for providing a full range of services to Doctors, Dentists and other healthcare specialists in Norwich and East Anglia.
Richard Etheridge has acquired a portfolio of clients that includes many GP and Dental Practices and has advised on a wide variety of matters for medical practices.
Bruce Faulkner deals with any property related transactions in respect of commercial premises, while Phil Kerridge provides employment law advice where required. Peter Hastings from the Rogers & Norton Commercial Litigation Department provides support in relation to any internal disputes that may occur.
Our extensive range of services to the Health sector include:
- Sale and purchase of dental practices;
- Merger of medical practices;
- Purchase and lease of commercial premises;
- Preparation of Partnership and Shareholder agreements;
- Resolution of Partnership and Shareholder disputes;
- Partnership Retirements
- Employment advice, whether on transfer of the business or as part of the Practice's ongoing day to day affairs.
In addition to being experiences in sales and purchases, mergers, employment and property matters, we are experienced in advising on contracts for Practices and Surgeries and its doctor with the NHS, Primary Care Trusts and also the 2013 regulations including issues such as rent reimbursement. Our litigation team is also experienced in Arbitration to deal with any disputes.