Residential Property Development
Marc Greig heads the Rogers & Norton residential property development team. He has nearly 20 years of experience in Norwich representing both small and large developers both in Norfolk and further afield.
Marc is highly experienced and is typically used to overseeing the entire development process, starting with the initial site acquisition through to the ultimate plot sales.
The Development Team's range of services include:
- Acquisition of both small and large development sites;
- Dealing with all aspects of development from site acquisition to ultimate plot sales;
- Preparation of documentation for onward sales of freehold and leasehold units;
- Preparation of estate infrastructure agreements with statutory undertakers;
- Preparation of road and drainage agreements;
- Preparation of section 106 Agreements;
- Preparation of unilateral undertakings with local authorities;
- Negotiation and completion of Affordable Housing Agreements;
- Preparation of, and advice in relation to Option agreements;
- Negotiation and drafting of deeds of easement.