Retail and Manufacturing
Rogers & Norton have developed a strong reputation over the last 30 years within the Retail and manufacturing sector, both locally within Norwich and Norfolk and nationally throughout the United Kingdom.
Our client base ranges from small independent Norwich retailers and local successful family run manufacturing businesses through to the largest Home Improvement Company in the United Kingdom.
Peter Hastings has also represented clients in the International Court of arbitration.
Many of Rogers & Norton's teams have substantial experience within the Retail and manufacturing sector.
The litigation team are experienced in all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and regularly appear in the High Court, County Court and the Technology and Construction Court. Peter Hastings is also experienced in Arbitration including International Arbitration.
We are able to offer such an extensive range of services within this sector:
- Business restructuring, including shareholder and partnership agreements
- Cancellation Rights
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Consumer Law and Rights
- Debt Recovery
- Employment advice
- Freehold and leasehold purchase of commercial premises
- Regulatory disputes (Health and Safety Executive, Local Authority, Environment agency, Consumer Watchdogs and related organisations)
- Retention of Title claims
- Sale and purchase of business
- Terms and Conditions of Business