We offer expertise and fresh-thinking across a wide range of regulatory and compliance areas.
Businesses in many sectors face a rising tide of regulation and more aggressive authorities – Rogers & Norton are able to assist you in connection with any investigation or breach of regulations.
We are experienced at dealing with HMRC; Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority; Financial Ombudsman Service and Trading Standards.
Our team are able to provide additional support by offering workshops for you and your staff on matters that affect your business.
- Trading Standards We assist clients in all dealings with Trading Standards and advise right up to and including the court proceedings
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) Our team is fully conversant with the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE)
- Consumer Credit Act We advise finance companies on compliance with the consumer credit act and its directives, together with advice on the impact of the legislation changes.
- Drafting of marketing material We advise on the drafting of marketing material and making submissions to the FCA.
- Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC) We support and advise firms in complying with the consumer credit sourcebook (CONC), as well as the FCA’s Principles for Businesses (PRIN), Threshold Conditions (COND) and other regulations such as Senior Management Arrangements, Systems and Controls (SYSC).
In particular, when advising on the compliance with CONC, we will address and advise on prominence issues, whether the advertising is printed or online or broadcasted. We have experience in dealing with representations to the FCA and Clearfast.
What our clients say
I think the congratulations should go to you because without your help and guidance I’m not sure that I would have got this far. I was very happy with the result and it definitely allowed me to enjoy my weekend.
Once again thanks for all your great help and support in reaching a satisfactory conclusion.
Thank you for all your assistance and advice this year on what proved to my eyes a difficult case. Mrs J and I are so relieved above all to get our lives back and we are looking forward to a happy Christmas.
Excellent result – I recommend you anytime !!
If I ever need anyone to fight my corner in the Corporate world, you will be the first to hear about it. Very many thanks for your remarkably swift and positive approach to the whole thing.
Just a quick e-mail to say how much we appreciate all the hard work you put in on our behalf over the past 10 months on our complicated case, including your help with the Bank and dealing with our opponent. Your efforts were brilliant. I would have caved in if not for you. We are very pleased with the result.
If we ever have need for a solicitor, we will definitely use yourself/Rogers and Norton and recommend you.
The firm’s corporate and commercial department advise on all aspects of business and company affairs. We strive to understand your…
Our dedicated Dispute Resolution team has a wide range of experience and depth of knowledge in avoiding or resolving legal…
Phil Kerridge is highly regarded for his employment law practice and his personable but straightforward approach to an area of…