Phil Kerridge is highly regarded for his employment law practice and his personable but straightforward approach to an area of law that is constantly changing.
We have represented many local employers in Employment Tribunals throughout the eastern region and provide advice on dealing with disciplinary offences, redundancies and compromise agreements.
Whilst providing a service predominantly for employers, we provide fixed fee interviews for employees who have grievances or concerns about their working conditions.
- Contracts of Employment
- Appointing commercial agents and consultants
- Covenants and Employment Terms
- Defending Discrimination Claims
- Defending Tribunal Claims
- Directors Service Contracts
- Staff Handbooks and Internal Policies and Procedures
- Redundancy Procedures and Settlement Agreements
Our team have a wide knowledge of restrictive covenants and are able to support and advise you with any issues…
The firm’s corporate and commercial department advise on all aspects of business and company affairs. We strive to understand your…
Our dedicated Dispute Resolution team has a wide range of experience and depth of knowledge in avoiding or resolving legal…