From 1st October 2017, a new Pre-Action Protocol is coming into force for debt claims. The new Protocol will apply…
The key to successful debt recovery is the ability to take quick and decisive action. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team understand the need to respond quickly and to take prompt action to secure payment of outstanding debts and offer a fast turn-around of papers, helping clients secure payment of monies owing to them.
We have experience of assisting a broad range of clients with debt recovery matters, including:
- National Finance Companies
- Loan Companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Insolvency Practitioners
In the event that your claim is disputed we are able to guide you through the all the steps necessary to take the matter to trial.
We can either represent you at court or alternatively instruct counsel if you wish.
We can also work with you to try and find a resolution to your dispute and avoid going to court if possible, and where appropriate can advise on suitable methods of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and expert determination.
In the event that you are faced with a defence which we consider has no merit, we can make the necessary application to court to have the matter disposed of at an early stage, avoiding the need to waste valuable time and money attending trial later.
- Letters before action Letters before action (same working day as instructions received)
- Issuing Court Proceedings Issuing Court Proceedings (County and High Court)
- Judgments Judgments Seeking judgment at the first available opportunity
- Service of Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy and Winding Up Petitions
- Validation Orders
- Charging Orders and Orders for Sale Applying for Charging Orders and Orders for Sale
- Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Third Party Debt Orders
The firm’s corporate and commercial department advise on all aspects of business and company affairs. We strive to understand your…
Our dedicated Dispute Resolution team has a wide range of experience and depth of knowledge in avoiding or resolving legal…
We offer support and advice advice to our clients based on expert knowledge combined with commercial awareness and banking and…