Retail and Manufacturing
Rogers & Norton have developed a strong reputation within the retail and manufacturing sector, both locally and throughout the United Kingdom. We can advise on all aspects of the law, including property issues, employment, commercial contracts, regulation, tax and intellectual property.
Our client base ranges from small independent Norwich retailers and local manufacturing businesses, through to the largest Home Improvement Company in the United Kingdom.
The litigation team are experienced in all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and regularly appear in the High Court, County Court and the Technology and Construction Court. Peter Hastings is also experienced in Arbitration including International Arbitration.
- Business restructuring, including shareholder and partnership agreements
- Cancellation Rights
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Consumer Law and Rights
- Debt Recovery
- Employment advice
- Freehold and leasehold purchase of commercial premises
- Regulatory disputes (Health and Safety Executive, Local Authority, Environment agency, Consumer Watchdogs and related organisations)
- Retention of Title claims
- Sale and purchase of business
- Terms and Conditions of Business
The firm’s corporate and commercial department advise on all aspects of business and company affairs. We strive to understand your…
Our Commercial Property team have wide experience and a great depth of knowledge dealing with sales; purchases; leases; mortgages and…
Our dedicated Dispute Resolution team has a wide range of experience and depth of knowledge in avoiding or resolving legal…
Phil Kerridge is highly regarded for his employment law practice and his personable but straightforward approach to an area of…