There is no doubt of the wide ranging consequences that Carillion’s failure brings, the volume of comment reflects this as…
Inheritance and Probate Disputes
There are occasions when disputes arise between family members relating to inheritance.
Working closely with our private client team, who are members of Certainty, our experienced litigation team will advise on all aspects of inheritance and probate disputes and how to resolve the dispute including mediation.
Inheritance and probate disputes include:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Breach of Trust claims
- Conflicts of Interest in relation to trustees
- Constructive Trusts and resulting trusts
- Disputed wills based on allegations of mental capacity and/or undue influence
- Disputed wills based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud
- Disputes involving Executors ,Trustees, Court of Protection Orders and Powers of Attorney
- Misappropriated Property
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims
- Property issues and issues arising from sharing a property with the deceased
- Property Adjustment Orders
- Trust Administration Claims
What our Clients say
Thank you very much indeed for your efforts on my behalf at the Court yesterday. You did an excellent job and I am very grateful. The court order that you obtained at very short notice is a source of considerable relief to me.
I think the congratulations should go to you because without your help and guidance I’m not sure that I would have got this far. I was very happy with the result and it definitely allowed me to enjoy my weekend.
Once again thanks for all your great help and support in reaching a satisfactory conclusion.
Thank you for all your assistance and advice this year on what proved to my eyes a difficult case. Mrs J and I are so relieved above all to get our lives back and we are looking forward to a happy Christmas.
Excellent result – I recommend you anytime !!
If I ever need anyone to fight my corner in the Corporate world, you will be the first to hear about it. Very many thanks for your remarkably swift and positive approach to the whole thing.
Just a quick e-mail to say how much we appreciate all the hard work you put in on our behalf over the past 10 months on our complicated case, including your help with the Bank and dealing with our opponent. Your efforts were brilliant. I would have caved in if not for you. We are very pleased with the result.
If we ever have need for a solicitor, we will definitely use yourself/Rogers and Norton and recommend you.
Knowledge and experience on your side.
Our specialist team has extensive experience in successfully providing a tailored solution to your individual needs, whatever your circumstances.
Help and support when you need it most.