After training with the firm since June 2016, Jennifer is now a qualified Solicitor and works with Richard Etheridge and…
Richard Etheridge and his team have developed a strong reputation for providing a full range of services to Doctors, Dentists and other healthcare specialists in Norwich and East Anglia.
Our knowledgeable and experienced solicitors have a detailed understanding of the healthcare industry and the specific issues it faces. We are able to provide guidance and solutions to a wide range of legal and regulatory issues within the healthcare sector.
The team offer services to both private and public healthcare providers, providing straight forward, practical advice. By working closely with our clients we provide cost-effective advice that takes into account the specialist nature of the healthcare sector.
We have developed an extensive portfolio of clients that includes many GP Practices, Dental Practices and Care Homes.
Our in depth knowledge of the relationship between the NHS and General Practitioners enables us to offer best advice and quality service.
We provide complete services to all our clients across the wide ranging healthcare sector including advising on:
- General Medical Service and General Dental Service contracts together with other contractual relationships with regulatory bodies
- Partnership / practice (and shareholder) agreements and disputes
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Collaboration and service-sharing arrangements (including public-private sector arrangements)
- Dental Services
- Pharmacy contract applications, oppositions, appeals and minor relocations
- Corporate finance – all aspects of and the securities for investments and funding arrangements
- Regulatory matters
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Property – purchases, sales and leases
- Public procurement – ensuring commissioners of healthcare services comply with EU public procurement legislation
- Employment issues
- Wealth protection and other legal services for private individuals
We are able to assist with complex property related transactions, employment advice and support in relation to any internal partnership disputes that may occur. Our team offer specialist advice on NHS and Primary Care Trust contracts for Practices, Surgeries and their doctors. We can also advise on the 2013 regulations including issues such as rent reimbursement.
Late Payments and Debt Recovery We act for a wide variety of both local and national businesses, partnerships, finance companies…
Procedures for Insolvency The procedures are primarily designed to protect the assets of the insolvent business for the benefit of…